17.10.08

14 unusual facts

I've been tagged twice, both by Natt Nightly and by Green-Eyed Girl for a bit of a survey - 7 unusual facts about myself. Since I've been tagged twice, I'll just go ahead and give you 14. I don't play by the rules, so if you want to do this, go ahead and do it. I tag anyone who wants to be tagged. Here we go:

1. The first chapter book I ever read was Heidi. Unabridged. In the first grade.

2. There is a picture of me above Dana's desk. She put it there. In the picture I am 2 years old, wearing a pink frilly dress and grinning from ear to ear.

3. When our cats try to get into my big wardrobe we say "look, Dabu's trying to get to Narnia!"

4. I have a laundry basket full of shoes, but I mostly wear an old brown pair of reef's.

5. I alphabetize or categorize every shelf on my bookcase.

6. I have never written a paper for college more than a week in advance. I have never turned in a rough draft. I have never not stayed up the night before it was due writing it.

7. I gave away my television to Amber and Sol earlier this year. Glad to be rid of it.

8. Even though I played violin for 13 years, and I have two of them, I rarely play anymore.

9. My mother makes the best kahlua - the funny thing is that it's made with instant coffee! yuck!

10. When I bowl, the palm of my hand faces down as I roll the ball.

11. It's official, I've moved three times in 2008. This is the last time, I swear.

12. In high school I stopped shaving for several months and ranted to anyone who would listen about why women's bodies should just be the way God intended them to be. Everyone thought I was nuts.

13. Dad used to read The Hobbit to me and my brother. We would sit on the arm rests of this big reclining chair and he would mispronounce words to see if we were listening.

14. I don't wear bras. Only tanks with shelf-bras in them. So much more comfortable, easy to take off, and I never have to worry about my bra straps showing!

There you have 14 facts about me.

Tag, you're it!

No comments: