27.8.07

pantsuit

It was a long, long walk back to the car and neither of us cared to take it at that moment. We were listening to the waves quietly lapping against the sand, trying to reach our ankles, failing. We were nestled in a tall patch of beach grass and reeds. She, reclining. I, dizzy atop her suited thighs. Pinstripes. Navy. A matching navy ribbon in my hair, a thin summer dress barely concealing my skin, I let myself relax. The sea breeze tasted salty, sweet, it was trying to tear the ribbon out of my hair.

The blue buttons of my dress came apart easily, letting loose a sea of warmth, want and skin. But I didn't care about that. I was focused on the feeling of fabric between my labia and her hip. I remember her hands on my breasts, she was drawing circles, and drawing her hand up, up to my neck and down. I leaned in to kiss her, and

damn it. i'm going to have to finish this later!

1 comment:

Essin' Em said...

you can't just stop there!!!! noooo!

PS. I responded to your comment on my non-monog. post :)