17.10.08

December Giving

It's that time of year, my friends! I will keep reminding you throughout the Fall season. As is my custom, when it is the season of giving, I do like to send small gifts and cards to those who are dear to me. If you read my ramblings, then I consider you very dear. It would be my pleasure to present you with some small treat! Please e-mail me with your complete mailing address, and indicate whether you will be glad to accept a card or a small gift. I am aware that receiving a gift may make some of you uncomfortable, so feel very very free to welcome a card only. If you'd like my return address, I'll be quite please to give it. After all, we are all real people, even though we have our blog faces on most of the time. So please, allow me the joy of thinking up some fancy treat for you!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That got me all teary. You are a very good person, my dear Miss A.

I can't believe it's the holiday season already! That means that it's going to be a year since I started my blog. You were the first person ever to comment and it was on my Christmas post - that meant a great deal to me.

I also remember that you bought an ipod for a boy you didn't even know and I thought that was truly lovely of you.

Love to you, sweet girl.

Kyle said...

oh, gosh, yes, it has nearly arrived. I suppose you're one of those people who plans ahead for holiday gift giving. The toughest person I have on my list is my wife. She usually gets the things she wants during the year, doesn't have a lot of hobbies and is generally quite challenging. I always feel on top of the world when I can actually surprise her.

Happy to have found your blog, Miss A.

Anonymous said...

you are adorable and i love this idea. if we were all really organized we could come up with a blog family holiday card/gift exchange. that would be kind of cute actually...wanna take it on with me? friends, what do you think of this idea?

Kyle said...

hussyred... that does sound cool. Wonder if we could make it fly. I suppose all who wanted to participate could let organizers know... the drawing could be done manually. -- of course, my first thought was some geektastic program to do it.. but that's overkill ;-)

saintchick said...

Dear Miss A,
I would love to exchange something. Like Hussy Red and Kyle suggested I am all for a exchange of sorts. I will email you my address and hopefully get this started :)