21.1.08

the strangest day

I wrote it out. Or, I started writing it. I sent it to Crave to see how she felt about it. She just said it was nice. I asked, "do you want to read it first?" - she said, "i don't have to read it first, but i would like to read it."

I've been going back and forth between wanting to post the sex part and very much wanting to keep it to myself, selfishly.

I think that's where it lands right now. I can't show it to you. It's too personal. Yes, it was good, it was so good. I've never been so satisfied before. Selfishly, I'm going to write it out, and then I'm going to read it over and over. It was the strangest day, and even if I write it out, it would be an incomplete description.

I'll think about getting around to it. Maybe I won't. But I already feel exposed and I don't feel like I can take much more.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world of sex blogging. There's an odd line between what is hot and interesting and what we'd like to share with the world. But I think you have a nice grasp on discernment. :o)

Heathlee said...

Funny isn't it...No matter how much we prepare for something, it still takes our breath away. What I appreciate most about your account is that you are allowing yourself to be swept by the tide, rather than fight the current for control...it's a beautiful trait. besos