8.9.07

turistas

I drove to an entirely different city -and back- after work last night. Got home and fell asleep around 10:30 a.m. and got exactly 5 hours of sleep. Woke up in a lurch trying soooo hard to remember what time I'm supposed to go to work. Finally remembered.

I had breakfast with a friend from outtatown before taking her to the airport. I'm so, so thankful for the people in my life who can agree to disagree and still treat me the same way they did before. I'm so thankful that she still sees me behind the controversy.

Work has been back-to-back this week and the customers are so afraid that I'm going to cut off their phone as soon as I hang up that they won't let me go when I've already told them I can't prevent it. As if there's a big red button next my desk that I press when they hang up.

No comments: