6.11.08

Hillsborough County Commissioner Kevin Beckner!



The guy on the right is Kevin Beckner, an openly gay man who supports protection of people like me, and for people who are not like me at all. That's the kind of fella I'd like serving my county! He won on Tuesday!

Notice how prideful Brian Blair was throughout the whole interview, patronizing both the interviewer and Kevin Beckner. He's against a gay agenda, yet he has "dear friends" who are gay? He tries to prove how much he likes people of color by talking about how many of his friends are people of color - that really doesn't convince me. I want to see what you're doing for those people besides letting them sit next to you on the goddamn bus!

That's my schpiel. Thanks Tampa Bay for electing someone who actually believes in separation of church and state!

No comments: