14.2.08

Trans Study Opportunity

Essin' Em posted this trans study, and I thought I would bring it to your attention, my lovelies! I don't really know, because you haven't spoken up, how many trans-identified people are reading, but if you are out there, I'm sure it would be helpful to hear from you, not matter what degree of "transness" you are currently um... at. in. of. or some other preposition.

PLEASE FORWARD WIDELY
Call for volunteers:
Looking for trans-identified and other individuals on the female-to-male spectrum to share stories and experiences for a research paper about language use. Particularly looking for gay-identified female-to-male individuals, however all help will be appreciated. No compensation for time spent (about one hour), however participation will provide incredible help to a developing body of research. If interested please e-mail me at inselman@colorado.edu.

No comments: