15.1.08

first class? or coach?

funny pictures
moar funny pictures

I have some traveling in mind for the next year. At some point I'll need to see my mother again. There are two Body Electric workshops that have my name written all over them. First is the CBE for Women, which I attended in October - it's happening again in March, but it's the weekend I would be moving. Then, a workshop called "Power, Surrender and Intimacy" which I'm basically terrified of, but my curiosity always seems to get the better of me. That's in June. I haven't planned anything for the fall, but maybe I'll make a trip overseas by then. I was thinking on going to Turkey for my birthday, but I don't think I'll have the money by then. Or the leave time from work.

So, who's coming with me to the CBE? Come on, Delilah, you know you want to! Just kidding, but seriously. Some of you may want to think about getting in touch with your body -- as my Women's Health professor says, "Our bodies are importantly sexual."

1 comment:

Alia said...

I'm kinda interested in the second one.... I don't know if I'll be able to coordinate the money thing though.