17.10.07

titties on parade

I've just tonight remembered that Burlesque dancing would be extremely good for the improvement of my overall health. I mean. I'm no waif. But you should see my tits. Those of you who have eaten from The Tree of Good and Avarice can testify to their luscious curves and aching weight. Just the other day I received a comment from somebody's girlfriend:

the g/f: "Miss A. I'm always so glad when you come visit"
avarice: "Oh yeah, why? Because I bring food?"
the g/f: "No... because you bring your tits"
avarice: "Oh, thanks!" *smile*
the g/f: "Yeah, if I wasn't with [said friend] I would totally fuck your brains out..."
avarice: "*ehem* wow, no one's ever said that to me before!

I've decided that I like the way they sit - with or without a bra. I mean. Yeah they're flippen huge. But that doesn't mean they don't stand at attention -- command attention.

And I'm proud of these bitches for what I've put them through - underwire bras with the wire sticking out! OW. Bras and shirts and corsets that were too tight. Heat rashes in the middle from not planning ahead. And on top of that, often being hidden, deemphasized and generally undervalued. Cuz [every tool is a weapon if you hold it right] these girls - my right one (Cheeky Bitch) and my left one (Miss Priss) - aren't in it for the money, but for POWER.

Oh my darlings, I promise to love, honor and cherish you from this day forward and as long as we three shall live.



Back to the Burlesque dancing. I was thoroughly inspired by a show earlier this year and nearly decided to audition. To the disappointment of close friends, however, and having never performed such a style of dance, I chickened out. I want to sing jazzy love songs like "funny valentine" and "whatever lola wants". And I seriously need to purchase a garter belt. My lingerie drawer is positively incomplete. Any suggestions?

No comments: