25.9.07

meet-and-greet

Wrath
Whom did you last get angry with? stupid customers that didn't tell me they wanted to future date their check until after it was processed

What is your weapon of choice? stiletto heels

Would you hit a member of the opposite sex? yeah. i used to hit my little brother all the time when we got into fights. these days, it doesn't seem to solve problems as well as it used to. back in the day you could just punch your brother and the fight was over. problem solved.

How about the same sex? I tend to kick and punch hard when i'm being tickled. i hate it.

Who was the last person who got really angry at you? customers who didn't tell me they wanted to future date their checks.

What is your pet peeve? disrespect.

Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily? I had one big one many years ago. After that, I've never been able to hold a grudge even if I wanted to. I just love people. Even when they behave in ways I think are wrong.

Sloth
What is one thing you're suppose to do daily that you haven't? Homework, definitely.

What is the latest you've ever woken up?probably like 6ish

Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't? Tee

What is the last lame excuse that you made? When I didn't go to class today, I realized I would only hear the last 20 minutes of the lecture by the time I arrived. So instead I read not-a-school-book in bed.

Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through? totally

How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock this morning? twice. i was hoping it would come on a third time. but instead i missed class!

Gluttony
What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice? It's either Fiji water (hmmm Fiji water!) or Cosmos. Damn things are expensive!

Are you a meat eater? I am. I have no excuse.

What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting? Hmm... I once drank a bottle of cheap, sweet wine all by myself. Ever since then, three cocktails and I'm done.

Are you comfortable with your drinking and eating habits? pretty much.

Do you enjoy candy and sweets? nah. unless strawberries count as sweets

Which do you prefer: sweets, salty foods or spicy foods? all of the above.

Have you ever looked at a small house pet or child and thought, "lunch"? Maybe not lunch. Maybe ancient ritual sacrifice?

Greed
How many credit cards do you own? four

If you had a million dollars, what would you do with it? Pay off debt, buy a reasonable house and car, give and travel.

Would you rather be rich or famous? Neither, not my style. I would choose Famous over Rich.

Would you accept a boring job if it meant that you would make megabucks? YES!

Pride
What's one thing that you have done that you're most proud of? I don't have any major accomplishments...at least I don't think. I was near the top of my graduating class of 300+ ... I gradually overcame depression before it could overcome me ... The simple ways that I love others and encourage them to love themselves.

What's one thing you have done that your parents are most proud of? That's got to be my university education. And my musical success, however limited. I think they're proud of me for being a strong, independent thinker. My theories have always amazed mum. Maybe it's just because I came from her womb? idk.

What thing would you like to accomplish late in your life? I would like to be a big part of integrating non-heterosexual people into mainstream religious contexts. That is my most important goal.

Do you get annoyed by coming in second place? No. I like being good "enough" but that word "enough" can get tricksy...

Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors? Uh yeah, the music thing again. Although that's fading.

Have you ever cheated to get a better score? I don't remember. Perhaps. Yes Once.

What did you do today that you're proud of? I maintained my average call time to above the minimum requirement. Thank God.

Lust
How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies, family, strippers, locker rooms)? I feel like it should be more than once. But I think that's all. No. Maybe none. I don't remember, I was drunk.

How many people have seen you naked (not counting physicians, doctors, family, locker rooms, or when you were a young child)? Again, one. With so many categories excluded...?

Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a person of your chosen sex during a normal conversation? Oh yeah. Woops. Or hands... (you know me and butch hands. oh yes please!)

What is your favorite body part of a person of your gender choice? sweet sweet soft skin on the hips, hmmmm i love hip skin. i just want to kiss and squeeze it all the time!

Have you ever had sexual encounters (including kissing/making out) with multiple persons? not yet, it is definitely on my TO-DO list.

Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute? No. But I have been propositioned by people I know. :) ee!


Envy
What item of your friends would you most want to have for your own? I want a record player

Who would you want to go on "Trading Spaces" with? Kay because she's can conceptualize the design and I can come up with the necessary organization and materials.

If you could be anyone who existed in the world, who would you be? Me!

Have you ever been cheated on? They've never had the opportunity.

Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own? I have wished to be thinner, but I don't wish that anymore. At least not drastically. I could stand to be a bit more trim, but it's not ruining my life. I love me.

What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself? Focus. Direction. Progress? Maybe these are not inborn traits.


What deadly sin...
Do you do the most often? Lust, that's for sure

Do you do the least often? Greed? I don't really know... Pride? That's the one I've been trying the hardest to work on.

Is your favorite to act on? Uhm, hello lust.

1 comment:

Vic said...

This is cool, Ms. Avarice. I'm going to do it myself, and I hope that's okay with, you.

Hugs,
Vic